Absolutely delicious and so simple! There are only a few ingredients and as they're baked in the oven it is a foolproof recipe. Loved it, kids loved it! I believe this is the same recipe that a local restaurant uses. I ask for this every time I go there. Now I can make it at home. Will definitely be making this again and again!
Garlic Baked Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) raw shrimp deveined and peeled
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian-leaf parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/2 lemons optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, and white wine. Stir to combine, then pour into a baking dish. Spread out evenly, and then season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, use a fork to mix melted butter, Panko, and parsley until well combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 15-18 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Baked Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes