Fruit Dessert Pizza
- 1 Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- assorted fruit (strawberry, banana, blueberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi, etc)
- Use pizza pan and foil. Roll dough thin and spread over pan. Bake 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees F. Cool.
- Whip together cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until creamy. Spread on cookie dough. Place sliced fruit over pizza. Mix preserves and water and dab on each piece fruit to prevent browning.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by makeitsimple and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note