Frog Eye Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Acini De Pepe Macaroni
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 2 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can(s) lg can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 can(s) lg can pineapple tidbits drained
- 3 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut
- 12 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- Cook 1 pkg Acini De Pepe pasta in 3 quarts water with 1T salt and 1 T. oil for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2T. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 beaten eggs
- Cook until thick, then add 4 t. lemon juice. Mix sauce with pasta and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Add following drained fruit:
- 3 cans mandarin oranges
- 1 lg can crushed pineapple
- 1 lg can pineapple tidbits
- Add 2-3 cups miniature marshmallows, 3/4 cup coconut, and 12 oz Cool Whip.
- Chill for several hours.
- Keeps well for several days. Serves 30, or...use 1/3 recipe and small Cool Whip for 10 people.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EWedge02 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note