Fresh Cranberry Relish
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium oranges coarsely chopped
- 1 pound(s) fresh cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) currants or raisans
- 1/3 to 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almnds
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Use a food processor to coarsely shop orange and then cranberries. Stir together oranges, cranberries, sugar, almonds and cinnamon.
- cover and store in refrigerator.
- Makes 4 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kathywehrle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note