French Silk Pie
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
- 2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 9 inch baked pie shell or oreo cookie shell
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Semi-Sweet chocolate shavings for garnish
- 1. Melt and cool chocolate.
- 2. Cream butter and sugar. Add chocolate and vanilla and mix together. Add 1 egg at a time, beating on medium speed of the mixer (4 minutes per egg).
- 3. Pour filling into pie shell.
- 4. Top with whipped cream as desired. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- 5. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Silk Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries