FRENCH'S GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 30 ounce(s) green beans canned, drained*
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 3/4 ounce(s) French-fried onions
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Combine green beans, soup, milk, pepper and 1/2 of the onions; gently stir together to mix well. Spread mixture in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Top with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes more.
- Cooks Note: *May substitute 18 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained.
- Serving Size: 6
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alightn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note