Foil Packet Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- adapted from Mrs. Ca Cooks
- 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
- 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream for serving, if desired
- 1. Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
- 2. Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note