Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 5 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) crisco shortening
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) non-dairy powdered creamer
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners sugar, shortening, water, creamer, vanilla and salt. Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes. Beat at high speed for 5 minutes. Add confectioners sugar to thicken or water to thin frosting as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Blend in melted chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fluffy Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings