Community Recipe from
- cooking spray
- 2 pound(s) flounder filets
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) melted light butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayo
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place flounder into prepared baking dish. Brush 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, melted butter, mayonnaise, green onions, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a bowl; spoon over the fillets and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake flounder in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Switch oven to broil; broil fillets until the tops are just browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patriciasass and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note