Five Soup Hot Dish
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) beef barley soup
- 1 can(s) chicken with rice soup
- 1 10 oz bag chow mein noodles
- In a dutch oven, brown the beef and onion. Fold in 2/3 of the noodles and all of the soups. Top with the remaining noodles. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Csandin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note