Fire Roasted Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 10-12 Plum Tomatoes Halved, lengthwise
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive oil Divided
- 2-3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 8 ounce(s) Fresh Pasta
- Place tomatoes cut side up in foil lined pan sprayed with Pam. Mix spices with 1/4 cup oil. Spoon over tomatoes. Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons oil. Roast 45-60 minutes in 400 degree oven till soft and brown on top.
- Coarsely mash half the tomatoes with remaining oil and toss with pasta and remaining tomatoes. Sprinkle with parmesan and crushed red pepper if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bhindu and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note