I would love to make this recipe, if only I know how to make the honey balsamic glaze. This recipe says, "see note." What note?!
Fig and Camembert Ravioli with Honey Balsamic Glaze
Chill: 15 Minutes
Cool: 10 Minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 package(s) (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge FarmxC2xAE Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 8-ounce package(s) Camembert or Brie cheese, cut into 24 small wedges
- 12 dried figs cut in half
- Honey Balsamic Glaze (see Note)
- • Heat the oven to 375°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
- • Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16-inch square. Brush the pastry sheet with the egg mixture. Arrange the cheese on the pastry in 4 rows with 6 pieces in each row. Top each cheese piece with 1 fig half.
- • Unfold the remaining pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16-inch square. Place the pastry sheet over the filling, pressing firmly between the rows and around the edges to seal. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Using a fluted pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut between the 4 rows to make 4 strips. Cut each strip into 6 rectangles. Place the filled pastries onto 2 baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the pastries are firm.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on a wire racks for 10 minutes. Serve warm with the Honey Balsamic Glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note