Fettucine Alfredo w Shrimp, Asparagus & Mushrooms
- 2 lbs fettucine
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 T butter
- 8 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c heavy cream
- 2 c half and half
- 1 c fresh lemon juice
- 2 c grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 t ground nutmeg
- 1/2 t salt
- Coarse ground pepper
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- Cook fettucine according to pkg, adding asparagus during the last 2 mins. Drain well.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add mushrooms and cook until tender 2-3 mins.
- Combine cream, half and half and lemon juice in a large, deep skillet; cook over med heat about 3 mins. Add pasta and asparagus to cream and stir well.
- Add cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cook, tossing fettucine until sauce thickens. Add shrimp and mushrooms. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nozzlhog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fettucine Alfredo w Shrimp, Asparagus & Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes