Farfalle with Tomatoes, Onions, and Spinach
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup vertically sliced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 1 tablespoon salt. Add pasta, and cook according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and oregano; saut 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; saut 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and vinegar; saut 3 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften. Add pasta and spinach; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat, and stir in Parmigiano-Reggiano, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with feta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note