- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup 2 % evaporated milk
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 - 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in saucepan. Bring to rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil 5 min. over medium heat stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips untiled melted. Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Pour into greased 9 X 13 pan. Cool. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fantasy Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy