Community Recipe from
- 1/5 brandy ( raynal)
- 1/5 rum ( bacardi dark)
- 1/5 bourbon (VA gentlemen)
- 1 pound(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 quart(s) heavy cream
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon powder
- nutmeg powder
- 1. separate eggs into 2 bowls fluff yolks in one, while slowly pouring in 1/3 of each spirit let stand, leave egg whites in another bowl for now
- 2. In a very lg container pour the rest of the spirits, heavy cream, and sugar. stir well so that sugar dissolves.
- 3. Fluff egg yolks again. stir slowly into a the larg container with other mixture,
- 4. Beat egg whites until soft peaks texture. slowly fold the whites into mixture.
- 5. Add small amt vanilla and stir
- 6. Ladle into a cup with small amt o cinnamon and nutmeg on top
- 7. Be careful this mixture is strong. 2 glass limit per customer!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note