Fall Off the Bone Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) chicken wings and drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned sale
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 clove(s) garlic diced
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 1 can(s) green chilies chopped
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 whole(s) bell peppers chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Place chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Add balsamic vinegar, garlic and onions, and mix thoroughly. Stir in green chilies, soup and bell peppers. Divide chicken and sauce between 2 baking dishes.
- 3. Bake until chicken is extremely tender and almost falling off the bone, about 50-60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EreNelson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note