Espagti Verde (Green spaghetti)
- 1 dash(es) garlic powder
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 can(s) Media Crema ( Mexican Table Cream)
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1 pound(s) mozarella cheese
- 1/4 Onion
- 2 Poblano Peppers
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound(s) Spaghetti
- Roast the Poblano peppers, steam them then peel off the skin. Remove seeds. remove seeds from jalapeno pepper.
- in a blender puree poblano peppers , jalapeno pepper, milk, crema, garlic, and onion. add salt.
- boil pasta, drain
- in a pyrex dish put in cooked pasta then pour the sauce mixture over. sprinkle entire bag of cheese then put in oven for twenty minutes on 350
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsHolbert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note