Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Pillsbury Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 5 ounce(s) Red Enchilada sauce
- 8 ounce(s) refried beans
- 1 cup(s) Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 cup(s) lettuce shredded
- light sour cream or salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Unroll the dough sheet and press dough into a rectangle onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 12" by 9".
- 3. Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic, drain. Add enchilada sauce and simmer for 3-5 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- 4. Spread beans across the dough sheet, leaving about 1/2" of the outside edge of the dough uncovered.
- 5. Spread ground beef mixture across the dough. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- 7. Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into 6 slices.
- 8. Sprinkle with shredded lettuce, hot sauce, and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Enchilada Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes