Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Black beans Drain and rinse
- 1 can(s) Light kidney beans Drain and rinse
- 1 can(s) Dark kidney beans Drain and rinse
- 2 lg can(s) Crushed Tomato
- 5-7 whole(s) Ancho peppers Deseed
- 1 whole(s) jalopano Deseed
- 5-7 whole(s) Sweet peppers Deseed
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 whole(s) yellow olion
- 1-2 pound(s) ground beef Browned
- 2 pinch(s) palt and pepper
- 1 can(s) Chillie peppers in adobe sauce
- In Large covered pot add tomy's, beans, salt, pepper, and beef. Put on low heat. In Food processer add all peppers, garlic, and oinon. Chop and add to pot. Let sit over light heat. Stir often.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElizaWood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note