Elie Krieger Fish Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) fish fillets
- 1/2 cup(s) plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) chipotle pepper in adobo
- 8 whole(s) corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup(s) corn kernels
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro
- Whisk oil, lime juice salt & pepper. Pour over fish and let marinate 20 minutes. Put yogurt into a strainer lined with paper towel and place over a bowl to drain for 20 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pane over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the thickened yogurt, mayo and chipotle pepper.
- Heat the tortillas in nonstick pan for 30 seconds each side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Billiez and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Elie Krieger Fish Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes