Effortless Pumpkin Pie Crunch
- 16 ounce(s) solid pack pumpkin
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) dunkan hines moist deluxe classic yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1 cube(s) butter melted
- whipped topping
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease bottom of 13x9x2 inch pan
- 2. combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large bowl.
- 3. Pour into pan and sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans. Drizzle with melted butter.
- 4. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Serve with whipped Topping
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrisRoz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Effortless Pumpkin Pie Crunch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts