Easy Stuffed Shells Recipe
Easy Stuffed Shells Recipe photo by Taste of Home Easy Stuffed Shells Recipe Read Reviews(23) Publisher Photo I put this recipe together one day when we had unexpected guests. It was an immediate hit and is now a family favorite. Get the kids involved when putting together this simple, savory dish. —Dolores Betchner, Cudahy, Wisconsin
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- YIELD: 12
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 36 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each), thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Savings in san antonio, TX 78247 Change Zip
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 3 stuffed shells equals 334 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 711 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.
- 1.Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place a meatball in each shell; transfer to prepared dish. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Stuffed Shells Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes