Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) extra-sharp cheddar grated
- Heat oven to 400. Cook the pasta for half the time recommended on package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, 1 cup of the sour cream, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Fold in the onion and 1 cup of the cheddar.
- Add the pasta to the bowl and toss to coat. Transfer the pasta mixture to a shallow 3-qt. Or 9x13 baking dish and bake until beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and fold in the remaining cup of cheddar and 1/4 cup sour cream. Return to the oven and bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Serve with freshly cracked pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note