Easy Chicken and Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can full of water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 cup(s) your favorite frozen vegetable
- 2 cup(s) uncooked egg noodles
- In medium non stick skillet over medium heat cook chicken until browned.
- Set aside.
- Add soup, water, garlic powder, and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Add noodles. Cook over medium heat for 5 min, stirring often.
- Return chicken to pan. Cook 5 min or until noodles are done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note