- 2 pound(s) shrimp (or 1/2 rotisseie chicken) peeled
- 1/2 pound(s) andouille sausage slicedsausage sliced, cooked
- 2 cup(s) rice uncooked
- 1 can(s) French onion soup
- 1 can(s) beef consommxC3xA9
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1 stick(s) unsalted utter
- 2 bay leaves
- Dump in pot (oven safe), cover and cook at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. Stir after 1 hour and return for 30 mins.
- Scottye, this makes one batch which serves 4-6 or 4 SA boys!!!! I usually double and I have tripled. The more chicken you put in, the drier it tends to be, as you double/ triple. You may have trouble finding andouille in TN, use a good smoke sausage as substitute!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scleedmd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note