Double Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slice(s) White or Wheat Bread
- 3 slice(s) Turkey Breast
- 1/3 can(s) Shredded Cheese
- 2 slice(s) American Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1. Preheat griddle, oven, toaster oven, panini press, etc.
- 2. Lay out two slices of bread on a paper towel or paper plate.
- 3. Put one slice of cheese on each bread.
- 4. Add about 3 slices of turkey breast on one piece of bread
- 5. Add 1/3 cup of shredded cheese on top of turkey breast.
- 6. Close bread and butter one side (griddle or panini press only)
- 7. Now you're ready to cook.
- * Cook the sandwich until the cheese is melted to your liking and the bread is as hard/soft as you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by getgingerready and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note