Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) candy cane pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Beat butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and peppermint until light and fluffy.
- 3. In a large bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture until well combined.
- 5. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- 6. Use cookie scoop to drop cookies onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 7. Press candy cane pieces on top.
- 8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9.Cool slightly then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kenzalyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies