Dijon Brown Sugar Bourbon Chicken
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
- 1 package(s) brown sugar bourbon marinade
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 pound(s) bone-in chicken parts
- 1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Grill chicken over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note