Community Recipe from
- 6 Eggs hard boiled
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika powder to garnish
- -First you have to boil the eggs. Bring water to a boil and add the eggs.Cook for about 12 minutes ( water should cover the eggs).
- -Next place the eggs into ice bath or simply cold water to chill for 5 minutes.
- - Now peel the eggs and cut each egg lengthwise in half.
- -Using a small spoon, scoop out the yolks and place them in the bowl.( keep egg withes on a extra plate).
- - Next add mayo,salt,pepper and mustard to the yolks and mush it up with a fork until creamy.
- - Finally using a spoon scoop little amounts of the mixture and fill it in the empty egg white,sprinkle a little paprika powder on the eggs and enjoy! --You can also use a pastry bag to fill the egg whites to make it look extra pretty :-)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TiffanyCala and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note