Dark Chocolate Cherry Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 1 2/3 bag(s) Nestles dark chocolate chips 10 oz package
- 2/3 cup(s) Nestles Carnation evaporated milk 5 fl oz
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) dried cherries coarsley chopped
- 2 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- LINE 8 inch square baking dish with foil.
- COMBINE sugar, milk, butter and salt in a heavy sauce pan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes, remove from heat.
- STIR in marshmallows, chips, dried cherries and vanilla, stirring vigorously for 1 minute or till marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or till firm. Lift from pan, remove foil. Cut into pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmommy62 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dark Chocolate Cherry Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy