Danny's Cheesy Chicken Squares
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2.5 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 2-3 chicken breasts cooked, diced
- 1/8 cup(s) milk
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 can(s) crescent rolls (Grands Biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350, blend cream cheese, margarine. Stir in chicken, milk, salt and pepper.
- Separate and arrange dough into 4 rectangles. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture into center of rectangle. Pull 4 corners to top center and twist. Bake 20 to 30 min until golden brown. (I put biscuit on bottom, mixture in middle and 2nd biscuit on the top. Press edges to seal.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristipt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note