Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- xC2xBD whole(s) onion - small minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- xC2xBC teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- In small food processor workbowl combine all and process. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve dip with raw vegetables, such as: raw cauliflower, celery sticks, carrots, lightly steamed pencil thin asparagus.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers