Curry chicken bits
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) rice krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) curry power
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 pound(s) boneless,skinless,split chicken breast (rinsed and dried)
- 1)Place kellogg`s rice krispies cereal in shallow dish or plate.2)Set aside.3)In small mixing bowl,combine margarine,curry power and garlic salt.4)Set aside.5)Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inches cubes.6)Add to margarine mixture,tossing to cover evenly.7)Coat with cereal.8)Place chicken bites in single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.9)Bake at 375`f about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender,no longer pink and juices run clear.10)Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note