Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold water rice
- sliced green onions
- shredded coconut
- 1. Place cooker in slow cooker. Cover with onions and sweet potatoes.
- 2. Combine orange juice, garlic, chicken bouillon, salt, pepper and curry powder. Pour over vegetables.
- 3. Cover. Cook on Low 5-6 hours.
- 4. Remove chicken and vegetables and keep warm.
- 5. Turn slow cooker to High. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into sauce in slow cooker. Cover. Cook on High 15-20 minutes.
- 6. Serve chicken and sauce over rice. Sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note