268 Cal.: 0 Minute
- # 1 1/2 lbs lean beef stew meat, cut into 1" cubes
- # 1 onion, chopped
- # 1 clove garlic, minced
- # 1 tsp salt
- # 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- # 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- # 1 C fat-free sour cream
- # 1 can (10.75 oz) fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- # 1 C water
- 1. Place all ingredients except sour cream in 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- 2. Cover. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- 3. Stir in sour cream. Cover. Cook on high a few more minutes, or until heated through. Serve over hot cooked egg noodles and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes