Crockpot Southwest Chicken Stacks
Community Recipe from
- Crockpot Southwest Chicken Stacks
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of the crockpot.
- Pour frozen corn into the bottom of the crockpot and place the frozen
- chicken breasts on top.
- Cover with beans and salsa.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with forks.
- Return to the crockpot and stir until the chicken, corn, beans and salsa
- are combined.
- Serve on a bed of tortilla chips and top with additional garnishes :
- lettuce, tomato, avocado, sour cream, cheese, etc.
- Source : mykitchencafe. blogspot. com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Southwest Chicken Stacks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes