Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 6 Large Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Quart Chicken Broth
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Cream (Half and Half Okay)
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- bacon bits
- sour cream
- Step One
- Combine all ingredients except for cream/ half and half, and cheese.
- Step Two
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours (potatoes should be tender).
- Step Three
- Then you will need to mash potatoes until coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
- Step Four
- Stir in cream and cheese. Garnish with toppings (bacon, chives, sour cream, cheese).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note