Crockpot French Onion Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- Crockpot French Onion Pork Chops
- Author: Stephanie Ertel
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 5 hours
- Total time: 5 hours 5 mins
- ◦4-6 boneless pork chops
- ◦1 can French Onion soup
- ◦1/2 cup water
- 1.Place pork chops in crockpot.
- 2.In a small bowl mix together the water and can of soup.
- 3.Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- 4.Place lid on crockpot and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- 5.Serve and enjoy!
- If you want to make the soup mixture into a gravy remove pork chops to a plate and keep warm. Add 2-3 Tbsp of flour to soup mixture and whisk together. Place lid on crockpot and cook on high 20-30 minutes. Whisk occasionally and serve when ready.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot French Onion Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes