Crockpot Chicken Bites
Community Recipe from
- Crockpot Chicken Bites
- 1-2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, 1 red, 1 green, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- Place onion and bell peppers in crockpot and top with chicken thighs.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken. Season with cracked black pepper and
- cook on
- Low for 6-8 hours. At the end of cooking time, drain liquid from pot and
- shred chicken.
- Return chicken to the crockpot and mix in barbecue sauce. Cook another
- 30 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into split dinner rolls and top with shredded Monterrey
- Jack cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crockpot Chicken Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers