crockpot chicken and corn enchiladais
Community Recipe from
- 1 dd
- 1 cc
- Chop up your pre-cooked chicken.
- Combine the soup, sour cream and chilies. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and corn and stir.
- Pour half a can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Layer half of the tortilla shells over the sauce.
- Spread half of the chicken and soup combination over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with half of the shredded cheese.
- Then repeat the steps using the remaining ingredients, starting with another layer of the enchilada sauce.
- Once you’ve completed two layers, pop the lid on it and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for about 3 hours.
- Plate it up and dinner is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie5999 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
crockpot chicken and corn enchiladais Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes