Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) chicken or chicken breasts cut up
- 2 whole(s) carrots sliced thinly
- 2 whole(s) medium onions sliced thinly
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 16 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil crushed
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) italian seasonings mixture
- 1. In a slow cooker, put in half of the chicken broth. Place half of the carrots, celery and onions in the bottom. Place the chicken (back side down) in the slow cooker. Add remaining broth, vegetables, salt and pepper, basil, and Italian seasonings (if used). Place lid on cooker and cook on LOW heat for 7-10 hours or HIGH heat for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours.
- 2. Can serve in bowls over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jjjamie518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note