Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom or chicken soup There is now a combination mushroom & chicken soup available.
- 1 cup(s) salsa (any kind you like)
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- grated jack/cheddar optional garnish
- chopped green onions optional garnish
- Put chicken, soup and salsa into slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over everything. Cook on low for 6 hours. Pull the breasts out and shred; return back to slow cooker. Stir in sour cream and heat just until everything is blended.
- Serve over rice. Garnish (if desired) with grated cheese and chopped green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debisdigs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note