Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Community Recipe from
- 2 to 3 thawed chicken breasts
- 2 can(s) crean of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 4 Large Flaky Refrigerator Biscuits (half a can)
- 6 dash(es) onion powder
- Place thawed chicken in crock pot. Top with cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and diced onions. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 8 hours. Do not stir while cooking.
- Cut each uncooked biscuit into 9 small pieces and stir into the chicken mixture. Continue to cook on High for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and shred with a fork. Return to slow-cooker and stir everything together. Serve hot.
- Makes about 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes