crock pot breakfast casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Hashbrowns
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 16 ounce(s) pork sausage roll
- 16 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper
- Spray crock pot with Pam. Spread hash browns on bottom. In a bowl crack the eggs and whisk well, add milk, mustard, salt and pepper, set aside. Cook and drain sausage. Place over hash browns, cover with cheese. Stir and spread evenly.
- Cook in crock pot 6-8 hours on low
This recipe is a personal recipe added by threecooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note