Crock Pot Beef Stew
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) beef stew meat cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 potatoes diced
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Kitchen Bouquet optional but good for extra flavor
- 1. Place meat in crock pot.
- 2. Mix flour, salt, pepper and pour over meat.
- 3. Stir to coat meat with flour.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- 5. Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- 6. Stir stew thoroughly before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews