This was way easy to make. However, I cooked mine on high for 4 hours, like the directions said, and the chicken was just about dry at 4 hours. I'll make this again, but maybe high for 2 hours and low for 2, or I'll just pay attention and add an "extra" piece for taste testing!
Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion minced
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 8 chicken breasts or thighs boneless, skinless
- parsley chopped
- Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides. Set aside. Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.
- Nutrition Info
- Servings: 8* Calories per serving: 133* Fat: 5g* Cholesterol: 70mg* Sodium: 222mg* Carbs: 4g* Fiber: 0g* Sugars: 3g* Protein: 17g*
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Spotts and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note