Crispy Sriracha Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1/4 c plain yogurt
- 2 TB Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 TB chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 TB Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 teasp. minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4-6 pieces chicken, breasts or thighs
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, sriracha, garlic and salt & pepper
- Place chicken pieces in with marinade and toss to coat. Marinate in frig for at leadt 2-4 hours.
- Save some marinade to finish at the end. Heat oven to 375. Bake chicken with marinade 40-45 min. Heat broiler to high and cook chicken until crispy and golden, about 5-7 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Sriracha Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes