Crispy green bean salad with tomatoes and shallots
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) whole green beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 slice(s) shallot sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cook 3/4 lb. whole green beans in 1 tbsp. EVOO in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp-tender, 4-6 minutes. Add 1 small chopped clove garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds; transfer to a medium bowl and let cool slightly. Add tomatoes, shallot, and red wine vinegar to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy green bean salad with tomatoes and shallots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads