Crispy Crusted Snapper
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) chopped tomato
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 snapper filets
- 1/2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cube(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) plain potato chips crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Combine first four ingredients and spread in a baking dish coated with Pam. Place fish on top of vegetables. Salt and pepper fish. Combine breadcrumbs with next four ingredients in a bowl and toss with melted butter. Divide breadcrumb mixture over fish and press into fish. Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note